Honey & Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink
Raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) has been used for thousands of years to naturally treat all kinds of different ailments. ACV has powerful antibacterial and anti-infection properties. It can help cure a sore throat, clear up acne, stimulate weight loss, and even act as a shampoo. ACV can be ingested daily for maximum preventative health benefits. It is quite acidic, and the taste may take some getting used to. Combine with our delicious antioxidant-packed raw honey, however, and you'll be craving the taste of ACV in no time.
• 2 glasses of water (15-30 oz.)
• 4 Tbsp. Bragg – Apple Cider Vinegar (or another raw ACV)
• 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
• 4 Tbsp. Love A Bee raw honey (we recommend Light Amber for a mild taste, or San Joaquin Flame if you really can't stand the taste of vinegar)
Makes: 4-8 cups
Dissolve cinnamon, cayenne, Love A Bee honey, and lemon in hot water (stir well). Add apple cider vinegar to mixture. Consume right away for a hot tea, or cool and store in airtight jar for an iced detox beverage ready at any time. The beverage will be rather concentrated, so drink small cups or mix in water if it is too strong for your liking. Will last for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Carrot Orange Mint Juice with Honey
- Two carrots, cut lengthwise
- One orange, peeled and segmented (or 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice)
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Love A Bee raw honey
- Water- 3 cups or 24 Oz
- Juice the oranges and carrots together. (For an optional health punch, add a small piece of peeled ginger root.)
- Seperately, blend mint leaves, Love A Bee honey and water. Strain and extract the juice
- Mix the carrot and orange juice with the mint and honey mix - add honey to taste. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
fat flush juice recipe
This juice is loaded with fat burning fruits and vegetables that will get your metabolism revving. The tart citrus and sweet honey mask the fact that you are consuming an entire head of lettuce! Your body will thank you for this refreshing, nutritious treat. Drink in the morning for optimum health benefits.
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. Love A Bee raw honey (we recommend Hey Honey)
- Dissolve Love A Bee raw honey in 2 Tbsp warm (not hot) water.
- Run grapefruit, oranges, mint, and lettuce through a juicer.
- Stir in the honey water mixture until combined.